Monelo platform is hosted on private dedicated servers that are monitored and scanned for any potential threats 24/7. The website uses 2048 bit SSL
encryption to process all network communication requests with our clients. This ensures that all your private information is secured at all times and no 3rd parties can access it. We have implemented the highest security measurements, but that does not mean you can let your guard down. There are multiple ways the hackers can still target your account, if you are not careful enough!
To ensure the safety of our clients, we have created a simple "MUST KNOW" list on how to keep your account safe and secure.
#1 THE DOMAIN
– always check that you are accessing our main domain name: "monelo.biz
". Take extra time to make sure all the letters are correct and the domain extension is ".biz
". There are countless options where the domain name can be altered to visually look similar but lead to a malicious site. For example the letter "l"
could be replaced with a number one "1"
making "mone1o.biz" or letters "o"
replaced with zeros making "m0nelo.biz". On the first glance these fake domains can look very simillar to "monelo.biz
" and you may end up on a malicious phishing site
. We only use the ".biz
" domain extension and any others (such as .net, .org, .info etc) are to be considered malicious!
– to become a client of Monelo, first you will have to register an account. This simple action does not require much time but possesses multiple risk factors that must be carefully evaluated.
#3 TWO LAYER AUTHENTICATION
First of all, your Email address
– be sure to use a secure email provider and an account that can only be accessed by you. Your email account is like a “key” to your Monelo account, if it gets stolen, the thieves can gain access to your account without raising any alarms.
Second is the strength of your Password and Security PIN
. Always choose a unique, complex and secure password for your account and change it regularly. The same rules apply for the Security PIN.
Last but not least, if you choose to write down your login information make sure it is kept in a safe location and do not share it with anybody else. In case your login information does get compromised, be sure to change your password as soon as possible and inform the Monelo support staff.
– after creating your account we strongly recommend setting up a two layer authentication system (2FA) for your account. Navigate to the 2FA setup page, open up your Google Authenticator 2FA mobile app and scan the QR barcode. Be sure to write down the code below the QR to ensure you can restore your 2FA access in case your device gets damaged or lost.
– now that you have secured your account and enabled 2FA, phishing is the only thing left to worry about. All official Monelo contact information as well as group chats are listed on the website. Everything else should be considered unsafe and used at your own risk. Our admins will never contact you with special offers, ask for your passwords or PIN. All financial operations (deposits and withdrawals) are only performed via the web platform! If someone sends you a deposit address privately, then you can be 100% sure that they are a fraud. Whenever you receive an email from Monelo, check the senders domain address as well as the domains of all the outgoing links to make sure they match our official domain.
You must always be alert of all the possible treats, but following these guidelines will make sure you are one step ahead of them.